At Post Jakimirya - My new upcoming video on YouTube

 ' At Post Jakimirya ' as the title of this post suggest is a video which tells you all about my lovely village Jakimirya ! I am uploading this video in one or two days on YouTube and also its link will be given in my Facebook page named " Changalya " .




Here is a link of my YouTube channel  : 

Devidas Patil YouTube channel .



I am very much eager to upload it on my YouTube channel  ' Devidas Patil ' . I have explained in this video why I call this land of Jakimirya, a wonderland ! I have spoken the cultural, geographical and natural aspects of Jakimirya. I have told the versatility of the people of Jakimirya. 




        This video " At Post Jakimirya " is a part of the playlist named    " aayushyakade baghatana" , a series of a colorful incidents and events in my life. This is a Marathi language playlist . Aayushyakade baghatana are the Marathi words meaning looking at life or looking towards life . 




Please visit and subscribe my channel , like the videos and do give your opinion through your comments. Thank you dear friends  !




Comments