America via Sadamirya -

 America 

is like a dream for me , in fact, for many people . I can't go there, but whenever I get an opportunity to speak with Americans, I immediately do so. I like their authoritative voice ! America's super power can be seen in the American's super voice ! A voice full of authority over the world ! America has always been solid and strong. I have studied about America in my high school and college days. 


In my college days

I came across a novel named ' Plot ' by Irving Wallace ! I still remember this ! That was a grand political #plot written in a grand style ! I really liked it . I have also gone through few other American books. But I loved the plot most ! Over the years, I have seen America emerging every time strong through every crisis ! The plot story explained one of the critical situation !


One day it happened !

As I can't go to America, one day America came near to me ! Yes , by geographic placement ! It was so near, only few feet away, that I could see the buildings, roads and even the American people moving here and there ! I was just going to the next area in the hill side of my village Jakimirya. At that time it was raining in Jakimirya . When I reached the hill top, just 15 minutes away, I was startled to see that the usual area there called as Sadamirya was nowhere ! There was no rain! Instead there was sunshine ! It was afternoon there ! The America was there in place of Sadamirya area ! I didn't know which part of the America it was, but it was American land, as there were bords and road signs to confirm ! I was astonished ! It was like a dream, a miracle for me ! There was a clear marking of the division of the two lands, but they were joined ! That was a one land ! United !


You are right my dear friends !


Yes, you are right my dear friends, it was a dream ! I had seen everything in dream, stated in the above paragraph . But, I am quite confident that it will definitely happen in coming years ! Many of my dreams came true. This will also come into reality, as the past experiences tell ! Only addition I will suggest is that the Sadamirya must be there between Jakimirya and America , because I love Sadamirya, too !

Comments